Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Certain Lack of Achillesosity...

In case some of you have noticed, there hasn't been a lot of art by me lately. My loyal team of fellow fetish fashioners have stepped up to the plate as I prepare for a huge change in my life:

I'm moving on up! To the west side, that is.

I'm relocating to New York City in May, and the move is taking a lot of my time and energy this month. Once I get settled, you can look forward to a lot more work from me, as I'm still unemployed. I'll have plenty of ticklish time on my hands.

Some of you may want to check out a recent review of our site by gaydemon.com! Here's the direct link: AchillesHeelArt Review

Thanks for continuing to support our site!

Achilles

2 comments:

Fingrfethr said...

Congrats and welcome to the Apple! :)
FF

sheerotc@yahoo.com said...

Thanks for your Socks & Robbers post! I'm a big fan of sheers and tickling so more of those, please and thank you.