Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yay! Footguys.net is the new Feet.tv!

I was a huge fan of feet.tv which was great for awhile, but eventually changed into something I no longer wanted to be a part of.  It was a great place for footguys to post pics, exchange messages...essentially is was like "Feetbook".   :)  It changed owners, and became part of a much more generic fetish network, and it lost all of its appeal for me.

A brand new site has arrived, and it seems to use the exact same framework that feet.tv used to use.  It's called Footguys.net and I highly recommend anyone into male feet and tickling to join and check it out!  I just started a profile there, and will be updating it regularly.

Achilles

1 comment:

Alex said...

But you shouldn't try to advertise for your homepage - they will delete you! I did it for my blog here :-(