Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Folsom Entertainment

This week I'm getting to one of the first requests that came in when we launched the site. I'm not sure why this took me so long to get to, but I think I really wanted to do this piece justice. A member wanted to see COLT model Carlo Masi tickled at the outdoor Folsom Street Fair. This piece presented not only the challenge of a celebrity likeness, but multiple ticklers each with their own personality. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out, and I was already e-mailed by the member who requested it, and he loved it. I hope you do too.

Also, we've added 5 more pieces to Franco's gallery, this time almost all of them dealing with torturous, slow, teasing edging. Franco is truly the master at keeping us all on edge with his illustrations.

Photobucket

Enjoy this week's update! More requested images to come next week!

Achilles

No comments: