Monday, December 22, 2008

A Very AHA Christmas

Hey Everyone!

Despite being nearly buried in 3 feet of snow here in Massachusetts while I visit my relatives, I'm still in the Christmas giving spirit. This week we're posting 3 pieces of art for our special holiday update, two of them Christmas-themed!

Photobucket

First, Snake gives us a very kinky elf having a little bit of Yuletide cheer with Santa in "Underneath the Tickletoe".

Next, Sloth gives me "The Perfect Gift": a very ticklish and helpless hot young man with gorgeous feet. Just what I wanted!

I never posted about our new home page, so I'll mention it now. Santa's elves help him train for his upcoming season with the HoHoMeter. Santa won't get unstrapped until the meter reads "Jolly"!

And finally, Mr. Zikkon gives us the latest page in the continuing saga of Major Power and Private Thawtz. We're back to the present, and Major Power finally sees that Thawtz's tickle obsession is something he has to deal with, one way or another.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Thanks to everyone who helped to support us over the past year. We've got great things in store for 2009!

Achilles

No comments: