Friday, January 6, 2012

TILF-Dominic Santiago

Welcome to the latest edition of TILFs, a category that I hope is self-explanatory.  This week, it's the action figure that makes me wish I was an Xbox guy and not a diehard PS3 fan.
Dominic Santiago is one thick, sexy space marine. All of the Gears of War characters have insanely complex armor that makes them look like walking tanks.
Dominic sports an arm tattoo that says "Maria".  I'll bet I could make him forget her.
He's got a rugged, masculine face and a strong profile. This is not a guy you want to mess with.
Check out that footgear!  For boot fans, they don't come much bigger than this.  His feet are enormous!  Part of that is the style of the character design, which is quite exaggerated.  If only they came off...

And, if he wasn't tough enough already, he has a gun...that's also a chainsaw! Or, a chainsaw that's also a gun.  You pick.
Dominic Santiago:  One sexy hunk of plastic.

No comments: