Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays To All!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I fell a little behind this week. This is my first holiday season trying to handle both a full-time job, my new website and all the craziness of shopping and traveling. Please be patient over the next two weeks. I promise, the updates will happen, but they may not be uploaded until very late Monday evenings or very early Tuesday mornings until the 1st of the new year.

This week is our very first Christmas update, and both Sloth and I decided that Santa would be our tickle target. I illustrated some dire consequences for Santa after he put coal in the stockings of all the male ticklers on his 'Naughty' list.

Sloth's piece this week also features Santa getting the tickle treatment. See if you can tell which version of ol' Saint Nick this is from the clues in the thumbnail.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's been a great first year for AchillesHeelArt, and we've been having a blast providing content for all of you who love male foot and tickling illustration. I hope to see many more of you in my member's section in 2008! We'll be doing our best to bring some more talent into the mix so that we can give you a greater variety of artwork.

Good luck with all of your last minute shopping!

Achilles

No comments: