Monday, March 3, 2008

Achilles Does Sloth!

Do you remember Buck Nova? Of course you do. Buck was one of Sloth's earliest creations for the site. A hunky, intergalactic traveler that always seems to run afoul of tickling robots.

A member made a very interesting suggestion to me last week: Why didn't I try to draw one of the characters that Sloth created, and vice-versa? I thought it was a great idea, and I immediately thought about drawing Buck. This week's piece shows my version of him, once again at the mercy of some torture machines, this time the "Smilebots".

Photobucket

Next week will be a big update! We'll be posting the first page of Mr. Zikkon's comic, a piece from me and a piece from Sloth in which he's going to tickle...er....TACKLE the king from my old "Good to be King" drawing.

See you next week!

Achilles

No comments: