Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us! Our Biggest Update Ever!

Hey everyone,

I'm very excited to present our biggest update ever, in celebration of our first year online! Everyone pulled out the stops this week to provide you with their best work yet.

Photobucket

First, Mr. Zikkon continues his ongoing serial with a flashback into Captain Awesome's recent past, before he was captured by the evil Dr. Zyborg.

Second, Sloth illustrates a veritable tickling orgy in "AHA All-Stars". I couldn't believe this piece when I first saw it-he's included almost all the characters every artist at AHA has created so far in one image! It's been uploaded with a handy rollover guide, so you can identify each figure. Even I made I cameo!

Next, I'm very happy to introduce "Snake" to you. He's our latest find, and has a wonderful comic book style. As you can see, he's already got some incredible ideas in his first two pieces "Man of Heel" and "Tickle of Doom". We're thrilled to welcome him aboard, and can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

We're still not done! Wez has a special place in his heart for monsters. He's been dying to do this particular piece for awhile now. I had my doubts that a huge, rocky lava monster could look good being tickled. He proved me wrong with "You..Shall..LAUGH!"

And finally, I've provided my own birthday card for the site with a few of my own characters making a reappearance. It's in the free section, for everyone to enjoy.

And speaking of the free section: As a special bonus for our 1 year anniversary, I've moved 12 of our best drawings out of the member's galleries and into our Free Archive area. So, if you've been holding off joining, I hope these pieces provide the incentive to join today! The 12 free pieces are a great sampling of the kind of work you'll find in the 100 images in our member's section!

Thanks to each and every one of you who has supported us in the past year! We hope to continue to grow and provide you with the best tickling artwork on the web!

Achilles

No comments: