Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Us!

This week marks the 104th weekly update for AchillesHeelArt...in other words, our second birthday. It's hard to believe that we started two years ago with 2 artists and a handful of drawings. Today, we have 8 artists and more than 200 male tickling illustrations in our member's galleries.

This week, I did two pieces myself. First up, I did a drawing of my pal Jeff from str8cam.com. He's a super nice guy, and incredibly sexy. He does great cam shows at his site, and has recently discovered that a lot of guys are in love with his amazing bare feet. I live out my fantasy of giving those soles a little tickle in my drawing "Str8Cam Jeff".
Next up, I did a free piece for everyone to celebrate our birthday. Since we're turning two, I made that the theme of "Second Birthday". A poor, sexy muscular hunk is tickled by two feathers, two hands and two brushes. The question is: is he stuck in the tickle chair for 2 hours? Or two days?

Thanks so much to everyone who has supported us over these past two years. We're a small, but hard-working group and these drawings really are labors of love for us. We always enjoy getting your feedback, so we hope to hear from you soon.

And, if you've never been a member, there's no better time to jump on board than now! We have tons of content to tickle your fancy, no matter what your tickle fantasy is.

Achilles

No comments: