Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston

I'm from Massachusetts, and Boston is one of my favorite places in the world. I've walked down the street where those bombs went off hundreds of times.  Even though most of my family is still in that area, the people I know who were most affected by this were some of my friends in Baltimore. My best friend has a toddler in a preschool in MD and one of his teachers was in Boston watching her Mom run the marathon. This young teacher is one of the critically injured now fighting for her life.  The world and the country are smaller places than they used to be, and these horrible tragedies affect all of us. I don't have any words of advice except to hold onto your loved ones and live every day like it could be your last. Make you time here count, and be good to those around you.

No comments: