Monday, November 12, 2007

One Image This Week, And A Surprise...

This is a light week for updates: just one image for my gallery fulfilling the request to see John Goodman's bare feet tickled. I know he might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I feel like I nailed the likeness. And let's face it, the guy has enormous feet. Who doesn't love that?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This week's surprise is something I've been working on off and on over the past few weeks. I wanted to get this finished in time for everyone's Christmas shopping.

Presenting: The Official AchillesHeelArt CafePress merchandise store!

Support This Site

Check it out when you get a chance. The link will be added to our site shortly, in our main navigation sidebar. I'm mostly selling t-shirts, and some of them are perfect for that special tickler or ticklee on your Christmas list.

See you next week!

Achilles

No comments: