Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Challenges of Holiday Travel

Does anyone else out there have parents that are still living in the Stone Age?

You don't realize how dependent you are on internet access until it's taken away from you. My Dad doesn't own a computer or even want one. And forget about a wireless wi-fi signal. In order to get online, I've got to either find a free public access spot (not easy to do in the small town where I'm from) or pay a Starbucks 10 bucks a day.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone is busy with their own holiday last-minute shopping and will be spending time with their loved ones on Monday.

I wanted to let you all know that the update this week is a small one, and will be posted at some point between late Monday and early Wednesday. There is only a single piece from me this week.

The following week, the last of the updates for 2007, we'll be posting at least two images, one from me and one from Sloth, both of them answering member requests.

And finally, some of you may have noticed that Chad's gallery has disappeared from the site. Unfortunately, we had a disagreement about some basic issues regarding content, and he will no longer be a part of the site. We are going to do our best in 2008 to bring aboard more artists and more content.

Have a Great Holiday!

Achilles

No comments: