Monday, April 14, 2008

My First Interview!

Hey Everyone!

Several months ago I was approached by Dean, the editor of a new online tickling magazine called "Laughter Digest". He had found me on MySpace and loved what we are doing with AchillesHeelArt. He asked if he could do an interview with me, and I agreed. It was a lot of fun, and the full interview will be in his next issue which will be released tomorrow, April 15th. Anyone who wants to know a little more about me and how I got into the world of tickling should check it out!

While the content of the magazine is predominantly straight-oriented, Dean would like it to encompass the entire tickling community. I would encourage anyone out there producing M/M tickling content to contact him if you'd like to have your work featured. The magazine is a great collection of interviews with people involved in the fetish, reviews of online content, etc. He sent me a preview copy of his first issue, and it was very interesting to read about how various professional ticklers/ticklees got into the scene.

I should mention that Laughter Digest is an all-digital publication, not an actual printed magazine. The interface is very cool, as you actually 'turn' the pages as if you're leafing through a real magazine.

My piece this week is the illustration that I provided to go along with his article (or is that artickle?). It depicts Dean at the mercy of his readers and is technically my very first F/M piece, as some of the hands tickling him are female. Be sure to drop by www.laughterdigest.com to check out the interview, although please remember that issue won't be available until the 15th.

Photobucket

Also this week, Mr. Zikkon continues his serial adventure starring Major Power and Private Thawtz. This time, we get to see the merciless torture of the poor Commissioner as he is interrogated by the villain The Spook. I'm very excited about the direction this strip is taking, and I'm sure the rest of you will be just as hooked as I am. I can't wait to see what comes next...

Enjoy this week's update!

No comments: