Monday, June 9, 2008

Introducing...WEZ!

I'm really excited to present our latest talented illustrator, Wez. I've been doing a little scouting around for new artists, and I stumbled upon this young man's portfolio. I thought his work not only had a wonderful expressive style, but that he also had a knack for storytelling and a great sense of humor. I think we're all going to love the work he has in store for us.

His very first piece is titled "Set Rays for Tickle!", and depicts a hunky astronaut in the clutches of some evil aliens who are either torturing him for information...or just for the heck of it.

Photobucket

Also this week, Sloth answers yet another reader's request, this time for a drawing of a poor, unsuspecting young jock who stumbles upon the wrong Leprechaun's gold in "Unlucky Charms".

I hope everyone enjoys this week's update, and let me know how you like our new addition!

Achilles

No comments: