Tuesday, June 16, 2009

McConaugHEY!!!!

This week, our 92nd(!) update (can you believe it?) brings us two new drawings from the first two artists to appear on our site. A piece by myself and one by Sloth.

First, Sloth plays on that idea that some newscasters don't wear pants under their desks. A stagehand takes advantage of the newsman's sexy bare toes and tries to make him lose his composure in "Breaking the Newscaster".

Next I answer a member's request (and fulfill a fantasy of my own) with Matthew McConaughey getting those amazing feet of his tortured. Matt is such a shameless show-off, always barefoot and nearly naked at the beach. In my drawing, CatInHat shows him the dangers of being barefoot around tickle fetishists. I hope you enjoy "Matt and Cat".

That's all for this week!

Achilles

No comments: