Monday, January 28, 2008

Introducing: Mr. Zikkon!

Hey everyone!

We're proud to announce the debut of a new artist here on AchillesHeelArt! His name is Mr. Zikkon, and he hails from the UK. As you can see from his first piece posted today, he has a wonderful comic book style and a love of superheroes.

His piece this week is a single image of a poor hero in the clutches of an evil villian, but in the future, Zikkon will be providing us with a continuing sequential comic book story! He has already come up with a cast of characters that are going to be getting into some very ticklish situations...

My piece this week is a request I received from someone who wanted to see a certain HGTV host tickle torturing a buddy's feet with his fingers in "HGTT"

Photobucket

I hope everyone enjoys this week's update! 2008 is shaping up to be a great year for male tickling art fans, as I've got two more artists that I've been courting to come aboard.

Achilles

No comments: