Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Exhibition: The Dirty Show!

I'm very excited to announce that one of my pieces was chosen for an exhibition of erotic art in Detroit. The Dirty Show is celebrating their 10 year anniversary in 2009. They actually contacted me after seeing my MySpace page (glad I joined that again) and suggested that I submit.

The piece that got into the show was the original pencil drawing of an image that was requested by a member. In "MASIcre", Carlo Masi is in stocks and on public display at the Folsom Street Fair being tickled for charity. It's actually one of my favorite pieces from last year, and I can see why it was chosen. It's one of my more explicit images.

The show is being held at Bert's Warehouse Theater in Detroit, and the dates the exhibition will be open are February 6th, 7th and 8th and also February 13th and 14th. There are very specific times that the gallery will be open, so be sure to check out the full details at www.thedirtyshow.com

ps-My piece is for sale!

No comments: