Sunday, November 29, 2009

TILF-Sagat

Welcome to a brand new AHA blog category: TILFs. Yup, another fetish that I have is for little plastic men. I've got hundreds of them, and I have to admit that I've been guilty of puchasing quite a few mainly because I found them a little attractive. Barefoot male toys are kind of rare, but now and then one comes along that is done really well. One of those is Sagat, from the Street Fighter videogame series. He's big, bald, barefoot and beautiful.
GIVE ME A HUG!!!
Check out that manly scar and muscular chest. And he has a very rare thing for a mass market toy: nipples!
His giant feet are bandaged up for battle.
A lot of times, the soles of the feet of a barefoot toy are just flat without any detail. Here, we get a little nice toe sculpting.

Just kicking back...
Sagat is tickled to be our first TILF!

Look for more TILFs soon!

Achilles

No comments: