Saturday, October 20, 2012

MEATY Halloween Special!

I was contacted by the super sweet and crazy talented Patrick Fillion, and was invited to take part in Class Comic's MEATY Halloween special this year! It's an all-star jam of erotic artists, all doing special themed drawings.
The only rules for the submission were that the drawing had to use one of the characters from Patrick's Class Comics, and that there had to be a Halloween theme.
They got so many submissions, they had to split the special into two editions!  A "Trick" edition and a "Treat" edition. I'm in the "Trick" one.
For my piece, I chose their character "Zahn", who runs around with one bare foot and feathers on his costume. Perfect for me! I decided my Halloween theme would involve Zahn being attacked by a swarm of haunted tickling hands, who also give him a happy ending.
So CLICK HERE to pick up these great specials today! If you're interested in seeing my drawing, I'm in the "Trick" edition, but both digital comics are full of great stuff and worth picking up!

No comments: