Tuesday, October 2, 2012

LAST CALL at AchillesHeelArt

Just a reminder, today is the last day to order a 30 day membership before we close at the end of the month, on October 31st 2012.  After today, our billing system will be gone, but we will continue to update for the last 4 weeks of this month.

When we're finished on the 31st, our member's only section will have more than 600 tickling drawings! So, $17.00 gets you access to all of them today.  That's about 3 cents apiece! Not a bad deal.

I also want to remind everyone that this blog will continue, and that I will continue to use it to post male foot and tickling pics from my collection, reviews of other sites and much more.  If and when I do more tickling illustrations in the future for other sites or as private commissions, I'll post info and previews of them here.

It's been a wild 5 years, and once again I'd like to thank anyone who ever joined and supported our work! I wish I could keep the site going forever, but I need to push my career in another direction.

Keep Laughing,

Achilles

No comments: